Faculty and Staff Update
With the launch of the NEW Secure Site on SharePoint, the Office of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies will slowly be removing all information found on the Faculty and Staff pages once there is confidence that all information has been migrated. All GPAs, and GPCs who previously had access to the secure site, will automatically be granted access to the NEW OGPS Secure Site. Access to the new OGPS Secure site, can be obtained by filling out the Faculty/Staff access form.
The Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is responsible for managing the maintenance and upkeep of the graduate student file from the point of acceptance of admission through to graduation and the closing of the student file. This includes but is not limited to the following functions:
- Management of Maximum Registration Policy
- Advisory Committee Review
- Coordination of Letter of Permission, Exchange Agreements, Mobility Agreements, Leaves of Absence and Required to Withdraw
- Oversight of changes from part-time to full-time status and registration blocks.
- Records reporting
- Training and support for Student Information System
The OGPS SecureSite - Records contains the following:
- Records - Dates and Deadlines - Shared Calendar
- Colleague WebUI Manual
- Letter of Permission Procedures (for incoming students)
- External Examiner Information
- Maximum Registration - Changed FT PT Class Level Calculation Table
- Funding Form - (for use with Program/Study Option/FT PT Transfers)
Faculty & Department Admin can access the OGPS SecureSite.
If you do not have access, please complete the OGPS Faculty & Staff Access Request.
Graduate Records & Postdoctoral Officers