The Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is working to ensure that existing and incoming graduate students, and applicants stay informed of the University’s response to the evolving global impact of COVID-19. The University is continuing to update our COVID-19 page with recent information, answers to FAQs and other resources.
Existing Students: see UPDATE FROM THE AVP GRADUATE STUDIES. For international students with questions relating to your study permit, please connect with your international student advisor; if you have gone abroad or intend to go abroad, and you have new immigration or travel concerns, please consult with your international student advisor.
Incoming Graduate Students: Students expecting to start summer'20 should have received an email outlining your options; if not, please email us. Students expecting to start fall'20 should count on doing so, at least until told otherwise. If you have questions or concerns about meeting the conditions on your offer letters, please email us.
Applicants: We continue to process applicants and issue of offers of admission.
The Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is committed to supporting our students. We will work with you to ensure minimized disruption for all current and incoming students.
The Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is responsible for managing the maintenance and upkeep of the graduate student file from the point of acceptance of admission through to graduation and the closing of the student file. This includes but is not limited to the following functions:
- Management of Maximum Registration Policy
- Advisory Committee Review
- Coordination of Letter of Permission, Exchange Agreements, Mobility Agreements, Leaves of Absence and Required to Withdraw
- Oversight of changes from part-time to full-time status and registration blocks.
- Records reporting
- Training and support for Student Information System
- Schedule of Dates
- General Regulations
- Dates and Deadlines (Student Financial Services)
- Records - Dates and Deadlines - Shared Calendar
- Colleague WebUI Manual
- Letter of Permission Procedures (for incoming students)
- External Examiner Information
- Maximum Registration - Changed FT PT Class Level Calculation Table
- Funding Form - (for use with Program/Study Option/FT PT Transfers)
Graduate Records & Postdoctoral Officers
Callie Morris (COA, LANG, CEPS, CSAHS)
Ext. 53892, firstname.lastname@example.org
Petrina Hammond (CBS, OAC, OVC)
Ext. 56734, email@example.com
Alternatively, you can use the following email aliases: