Once you have received your WebAdvisor login information, you will be able to upload your application documents. Some things to note when uploading your files:
- You will need to click submit, after you upload your document. If you forget to do this, your document will not be submitted and will show as "queued"
- Files must be in PDF format, with a max file size of 2.0 MB
- Only one PDF file can be uploaded per checklist item
- You will have 5 minutes to replace an uploaded document
- Please do not upload certified, encrypted, or password-protected files.
- If a document is successfully uploaded, there will be no upload button beside the requested document.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have requested an official transcript through the OUAC application portal (i.e. you attended an Ontario University for your undergraduate/graduate degree or took course(s) at any other Ontario university), please do not upload your unofficial transcript in WebAdvisor, as this will block the official version being received electronically from OUAC. As a result, please ignore the uploading option of your unofficial transcript in WebAdvisor - once received electronically from OUAC, it will automatically be marked as received.
- Scan documents in black and white or greyscale. Scanning in colour may substantially increase the file size.
- It is recommended that all documents be scanned at the lowest resolution that produces a legible copy. We recommend using under 300 dpi.
- Please review the image after scanning to ensure it is legible. If it is not, delete it, and experiment with different scanner settings until you find one that results in a legible document.
- When scanning transcripts, please include one copy of the transcript legend or grading scale for each university. If either of the above is missing, the applicant will be notified by email and required to upload a new document.
- If a document is deemed illegible or missing critical identifying information, the applicant will be notified by email and required to upload a new document.
- There are many free PDF printers and converters available online, such as PDFCreator.
- Review our conversion suggestions.
You may be required to resubmit documents that you have previously uploaded for a variety of reasons. You will not be given a specific reason why you are being asked to resubmit a document. Please take the following reasons into consideration when asked to resubmit a document:
- the uploaded document was not legible and we require a clearer version of your document (please view the document prior to submitting it);
- the document you have uploaded was not the correct document for the item identified on your WebAdvisor checklist;
- Document is deficient or lacking key information required for processing. This may include dates, seals, incomplete grades and or other missing information;
- you have requested that the original document you uploaded be replaced with a new document (Our office can not replace existing documents, you will receive an email when you can upload the new document on WebAdvisor).
You will receive an email prompting you to log in to WebAdvisor. Please upload the required information necessary to complete your application. Questions about this process can be sent to email@example.com