Scholarships and Awards
Important notes about graduate awards/scholarships:
- Please read all award application directions carefully. Applicants are responsible for ensuring their application(s) are complete, accurate, free of errors, and submitted to the appropriate contact by the posted deadline(s). Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring they meet all listed eligibility criteria requirements to both apply for and hold an award. If you are found ineligible for an opportunity, this cannot be appealed.
- Being offered a scholarship does not guarantee admission to a graduate program.
- Scholarship offers are conditional on an applicant also being admitted to and registering in an eligible graduate program at the University of Guelph.
- Continued receipt of a scholarship is dependent on a scholarship holder continuing to meet all listed eligibility criteria for the scholarship in question.
There are numerous opportunities to apply for scholarships and various awards. Make sure you take the time to review your possibilities.
Awards for once you have completed your thesis and for postdoctoral scholars.
Awards that are not from the University of Guelph. Also see Government Funded Awards listed below.
Awards that are funded by the federal and/or provincial Governments: OGS, CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC.
Awards that are specific to the University of Guelph.
Awards that are not from the University of Guelph and are for research travel and conference purposes.