The Office of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies (OGPS) will be closed on Friday, July 1st for Canada Day.
OGPS will be open again for on Monday, July 4 at 8:30 am.
International Development Studies *
* International Development Studies is a collaborative specialization. A collaborative specialization is an intra-university graduate field of study that provides an additional multidisciplinary experience for students enrolled in and completing the degree requirements for one of a number of approved Master's or Doctoral programs.
Please contact the home department.
Program Website: Collaborative Specialization in International Development Studies
Daphne Campomanes, Graduate Program Assistant
519-824-4120 x 53461
- Capacity Development and Extension
- Critical Studies in Improvisation (PhD only)
- Environmental Sciences
- Family Relations & Applied Nutrition
- Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Latin American & Caribbean Studies
- Plant Agriculture
- Political Science
- Population Medicine
- Public Health
- Public Issues in Anthropology
- Rural Planning and Development
- Social Practice and Transformational Change (PhD)