Resumes | Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies



Can I replace/update my resume once I have submitted it?

Yes. Using your University of Guelph email address, please fill out our Application Document Request form.  If your request is approved, you can resubmit your resume on WebAdvisor.  Be sure ot notify the department that you have resubmitted your resume so they can take it into consideration.